Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Ride Manila's website, located at https://www.ridemanila.com/.
By accessing this site, you have read and agreed to our store's policies (how to order, warranty, return, etc.). If you do not agree to take all the terms and conditions stated on this page, we suggest discontinuance of use.
- "Client", "You" and "Your" refer to you, the person who logged in this website and is compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions.
- "The Store", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us" refer to us, Ride Manila.
- "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refer to both the Client and ourselves.
These terms relate to the consideration and acceptance of payment necessary to assist the Client and meet its needs in connection to the provision of the Store’s stated services. Any use of the above terminologies is taken as interchangeable and therefore refers to the same.
Unless otherwise stated, Ride Manila and/or its licensors reserve all intellectual property rights for every material in the site. Browsing the store for personal use shall be subjected to restrictions that are set in the following terms and conditions:
Any material or content in Ride Manila must not be
- sold, rented nor sub-licensed;
- redistributed; nor
- reproduced, duplicated or copied.
To the extent that Ride Manila approves the download or use of content comprised of copyrights or copyrightable works, we grant you a limited, personal, non-transferable, and non-assignable right to access and use these materials solely for their intended purpose and for as long as Ride Manila makes such content generally available to the public.
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
You warrant and represent that:
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right including, without limitation, copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy;
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Ride Manila a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our website.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
Link requests may be considered and approved if from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
Approval of link requests from these organizations may be considered if found that: (a) the link would not look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the visibility of the hyperlink correspondingly benefits Ride Manila; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in the paragraph above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an email to Ride Manila thru email@example.com. Please include the following details:
- Representative’s name;
- Organization’s name;
- Contact information;
- URL of your site;
- A list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website; and
- A list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any description within the context and format of that on the linking party’s site.
No use of Ride Manila's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking without a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our web pages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities emerging under the disclaimer, including those arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and its information and services are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links, but we are not obligated to do so, nor respond to you directly.
We do not warrant that the information on this website is correct, complete or accurate, nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the materials on the website are kept up to date.